Thursday, January 10, 2008

THE BEST AND WORST OF 2007

Top THREE Hotels (I've stayed at) of 2007
1.   The Signature at MGM Grand - WOW! I wish I was a high roller. 
2.  South Coast - Wonderful and cheep, too bad it is way down the south end of the strip.
3.  Four Queens - It is not the best hotel, but they sure are trying.  


Bottom THREE Hotels (I've stayed at) of 2007
1.  Imperial Palace - The Luv Tub Room should be renamed to the STD Tub Room  
2.  Excalibur - not updated recently and I paid for that?
3.  Golden Nugget - Boring room for the price.  Wanted more.

Top THREE Restaurants / Buffets (I've eaten at) of 2007
1.  Rio Carnival Buffet - Loved the Food, loved the place.
2.  Delmonico's (Venetian) - You cannot go wrong with an Emril joint.
3.  Bay City Diner (Golden Gate) - Cheap food with a view of cheap women!

Bottom THREE Restaurants / Buffets (I've eaten at) of 2007
1. Tony Roma's (Freemont Casino) - I always feel sick leaving that Place
2.  Diner in a casino on Paradise Road.   It was horrible
3.  Luxor Cafe


No comments: